Project Management Consultancy Services For Government
Streamline Processes, Enhance Citizen Services, and Achieve your Mission
Project management lifecycle
At Delta PMO, we follow a well-defined project management lifecycle that ensures the successful delivery of any project. Being the basaline as follow:
- Conception & Initation: In this phase, we identify the scope, objectives and stakeholders. Additionally, we evaluate the project’s viability and obtain the required funding and approvals.
- Definition & Planning: During this phase, we develop a detailed project plan that outlines the tasks, timeline, budget, and resources required.
- Launch or Execution: Throughout this phase, the project plan is put into action and begin executing the tasks. In order to keep the project on track, we also keep an eye on the progress, communicate with stakeholders, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Performance & Control: During this phase, we monitor and control the project to ensure any possible risk is mitigated on-time.
- Project Close: After the project is over, we perform a final evaluation to measue the success and identify any lessons learned
By adhering to this project management lifecycle, we can guarantee that our projects will be completed on schedule, on budget, and to the satisfaction of all relevant parties.
Operational Success Through Projects
Contact us today and learn more about how we can help you!